Gain space with a mezzanine by choosing a standard or customized structure for equipment storage space.
A mezzanine is defined as an additional semi-floor that is arranged in a room with high ceiling. It’s an ideal layout solution when you lack floor area to expand. Two rooms for the price of one, the mezzanine solution. Our mezzanines are available in various sizes. Please contact us to know more about the advantages.
Either structural type enabling larger workspaces or made of conventional components to maximize your storage spaces, our mezzanines offer almost unlimited ways of increasing your useful floor area.
The Duraquip team will help you to choose:
- The best size of mezzanine
- The appropriate mezzanine height allowing for restrictions
- The capacity per square foot
- The location of the stairs
- The type of floor for your needs
- The places requiring guardrails
- The type of guardrail
- The location of structural pads
- Evaluation of costs and timelines